Let us help you plan your perfect wedding in wine country...
Imagine your special day with family and friends at the historical Joel Palmer House...
• Exclusive use of venue and property for entire day of event
• Wedding ceremony and reception – you can arrive as early as you wish, prior to your ceremony to give you time for decorating, dressing, pictures, etc.
• Ceremony chairs and water service for up to 180 guests
• Full extended planning services with Day Of Coordinator. Includes detailed day of timeline & Vendor Coordination
• 90 Minutes of onsite rehearsal time directed by the Day-Of Coordinator
• Complimentary Bridal Suite includes $125 credit towards food, wine, beer, and liquor
• All - day, professional transportation for bride, groom, or other guests before, during, and after ceremony
(1 driver, 14 person capacity van or SUV $1000 value)
Other Services and Amenities
• Full Service Catering
• Use of our 2 indoor bathrooms are permitted but groups of over 50 must rent portable restrooms
• Tent rentals available
• Rehearsal dinners are booked as standard dinner reservations.
Conditions and Other Notes
• All music must cease at 10 pm due to Dayton City Ordinance
• No live animals are permitted on the property with the exception of certified service animals
• Smoking is not permitted in any indoor area
• Additional decorating must be removed by the client or applicable vendor. Other cleanup billed separately.
• Credit card must be kept on file to cover additional clean up not covered by JPH and damage to property
• Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted
• Guests may not leave property grounds with alcoholic beverage in-hand
• We reserve the right to deny alcohol to Visibly Intoxicated Persons in accordance with state law.