Dinner Reservations Available 430pm to 930pm Tuesday through Saturday
We are closed Sundays and Mondays.
We will also be closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and for vacation,
December 30th through January 12th, 2019
Please note, reservation requests left on our voicemail are not guaranteed until confirmed by a member of the staff.
- No Dress Code: Whatever you feel comfortable in during a day of wine tasting is fine with us - we call it "Wine Country Casual"
- Table Selection: The "best tables" are assigned on a first reserved, first seated basis
- Transportation: Car service to and from local lodgings available. Click here to see list of available companies
- Large Groups: Parties of 6 to 10 may be seated in our upstairs dining room. Please call if stairs are a problem for anyone in your group.
- Outdoor Seating: When weather is suitable, our online reservation system is set to automatically seat guests outside, so please specify your preference for indoor or patio seating. During Oregon's wet, rainy season, all guests will be seated indoors.